A. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
The knowledge acquired as developers in the photovoltaic sector since 2004 has allowed to specialize in a 360º development of photovoltaic solar plants. Our team has evaluated more than 4,530 MW and managed the viability of more than 770 MW in all over the world, which are now owned by some of the largest solar inverters.
- We evaluate the strategic viability for both the capacity reserve of generation, as for the consolidation of the land.
- We prepare preliminary feasibility studies and basic, detail, electrical and civil, energy production calculations, technical due diligence and technical assistance.
- We plan the financial suitability (Negotiation and closing in acquisition of projects, Business Plan and financing structure from initial phases).
- Following our criteria of progress and efficiency, we provide constant control on Administrative progress as well as in management of all steps involved.
B. EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction)
- We plan the design of the plant, selecting the suitability of structures panels and investors.
- We structure financing with different credit entities and assign the disbursements of certain key elements of the EPC, such as provisioning, begining of construction and the connection of project to the network.
- Right from the start, from the first studies of viability, we take charge of the launching of the EPC tender document, the comparison of offers of the same products, review of detailed engineering and monitoring working.
Our team of professionals
Composed by specialists in the following disciplines: Environmental and Urban Planning, Electrical Engineering, Design, Mechanics and Civil Works